Senior Business Development Manager
New York City, New York, United States
Long Island, New York, United States
Experience: Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Category: Medical / Health
Industry: Healthcare / Other
Date Posted: 07/27/2021
A private healthcare practice specializing in ancillary prosthetic and orthopedic services is currently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to become a member of the Leadership Team.
Working directly under the CEO you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills as you will be responsible for supporting current business relationships, generating new business/clients, managing and monitoring reports and working with facility leadership to ensure we’re meeting goals and expectations.
The successful candidate should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, strategic foresight, and timely and efficient planning capabilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills in operational leadership while making an immediate impact and contribution to the organization. If you are a detail-oriented, strong communicator, and energetic passionate leader, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the Role
Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible for achieving targeted net revenues, increasing volume of new patients, acquiring new contracts and key account responsibilities.
- Focuses on achieving and exceeding targeted net revenues for territory.
- Responsible for management of key account activity.
- Maintains complete knowledge of the programs and services offered by the organization, as well as an awareness of the competitive marketplace in a defined territory.
- Develops and implements strategies to maximize existing and potential referral sources.
- Facilitates proposals, presentations, responses to facilities and other referral sources.
- Coordinates and ensures successful implementation and maximization of opportunities.
- Develops market sales plans in conjunction with key leadership to achieve territory/market goals and objectives.
- Promotes and maintains excellent customer relationships both internally and externally on all levels.
- Reports routinely on progress towards objectives and maintains customer profiles for referral sources and other key customers.
- Assists in coordination of Public Relations and Marketing activities.
- Travel time as dictated by territory.
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
Behaviors and values:
- Uphold and embrace the organizational performance expectations.
Personality and communication (soft skills):
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact well with other staff members, customers, field associates, and businesses.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple initiatives to meet deadlines.
- Consistent customer service focus and orientation.
- Competent knowledge of how to generate new business while maintaining current relationships.
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting practices.
- Ability to think strategically and to translate concepts and ideas in practical and tactical action.
- Ability to gain support for recommendations through the analysis and summary of quantitative data.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and professional selling techniques.
- Knowledge of national and regional healthcare payor mechanisms.
- A./B.S. in a Healthcare Administration, Marketing, Business Administration or another related field OR an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Proven track record with achieving, sustaining and/or exceeding business relationships based on net revenues.
- Minimum five years of experience in professional sales in the healthcare industry required.
- Prosthetic and Orthopedic products and services.
- Healthcare operations regulatory agencies and compliance standards.
- Ability to travel across Long Island, NY and Coastal NY Region (NYC, Westchester, etc.).
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
For more information, please contact:
Director of O&P Recruiting
Regional Operations Director - ConnecticutConnecticut, United States
Our organization (a private healthcare practice specializing in ancillary orthopedic services) is currently seeking a Regional Operations Director to become a member of the Sr. Leadership Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase yo...Date Posted: 08/17/2021 Recommended
Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist (CPO)Albany, New York, United States
Schenectady, New York, United States
An independently owned and self-funded prosthetic and orthotic organization is seeking an experienced Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist. This well-established company has no venture capital or private equity. Stay in the know with this organization's lat...Date Posted: 05/18/2020 Recommended
Certified Prosthetic Assistants and Residents – Mt. Clemens, MIMt. Clemons, Michigan, United States
Growing O&P organization with offices in three states is seeking to add skilled Prosthetic Assistants and Residents to their team in southeast Michigan. This is a great opportunity to join a busy and growing facility focused on delivering high-quality ...Date Posted: 03/03/2021 Recommended
Patient Care Coordinator/Office AdminAllston, Massachusetts, United States
We are looking to fill a Patient Care Coordinator role in Allston, MA with a private healthcare facility that provides artificial limbs and bracing services to patients in and around the Boston area. This is a full-time role that comes with salary and ...Date Posted: 08/16/2021 Recommended
Patient Care Coordinator/Office AdminAnnapolis, Maryland, United States
We are looking to fill a Patient Care Coordinator role in Annapolis, MD with a private healthcare facility that provides artificial limbs and bracing services to patients in and around the Annapolis area. This is a full-time role that comes with salary...Date Posted: 08/16/2021 Recommended
Medical Office/Practice ManagerBoston, Massachusetts, United States
Seeking a Medical Office/Practice Manager for a medical office in Boston, Massachusetts. Primary responsibilities will be to support clinicians and all office staff by providing assistance in all areas of office management, patient coordination, medica...Date Posted: 08/19/2021 Recommended
Athletic Trainer/Orthotic FitterBronx, New York, United States
Athletic Trainer/Orthotic Fitter needed for busy practice in Bronx, NY. The ATC/Orthotic Fitter will be responsible for fitting patients with orthopedic bracing and providing compassionate care while educating and fitting the patient properly with a va...Date Posted: 07/27/2020 Recommended
Medical Device Marketing ManagerCincinnati, Ohio, United States
Dayton, Ohio, United States
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Reputable and growing organization that designs and manufactures complex medical device products currently seeking a US Field Marketing Manager. The position is responsible for the successful execution of programs and tactics designed to support the or...Date Posted: 06/18/2021 Recommended
CP/CPO – Charleston, WVCharleston, West Virginia, United States
Great opportunity for a Certified Prosthetist or Board Eligible practitioner in Charleston, WV. Established private practice that has been in business for over 20 years with a steady referral base. Company has an on-site technician and utilizes central...Date Posted: 03/03/2021 Recommended
Prosthetist or Prosthetist/OrthotistOhio, United States
Successful Prosthetics-focused practice in central Ohio is looking for an experienced ABC Certified Prosthetist or Prosthetist/Orthotist to join their growing team. High-end prosthetic technology used and diverse caseload. The ideal candidate would hav...Date Posted: 10/13/2020 Recommended
Talent AdvisorGreenville, South Carolina, United States
The Newell Group, a successful and established executive recruiting firm, is seeking an experienced, results-oriented individual for Talent Advisor at our Greenville, South Carolina office. This individual will provide valuable consultation to our clie...Date Posted: 07/20/2021 Recommended
Lead CPO/Practice ManagerMonterey, California, United States
Large west coast based Orthotics and Prosthetics service provider is currently seeking a Lead CPO/Practice Manager for their office in Salinas, CA. The CPO will cover territory in Salinas and Monterey Bay. This is an excellent growth opportunity for a ...Date Posted: 10/13/2020 Recommended
CPO – Large private practiceRaleigh, North Carolina, United States
Established facility in Raleigh, NC is seeking a Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist to join their team. Clinic has been in business for over 25 years and is part of a much larger O&P organization. The CPO will have the opportunity to see a wide variety of...Date Posted: 02/01/2021 Recommended
Certified Prosthetist or Prosthetist/OrthotistKnoxville, Tennessee, United States
Established facility in beautiful Knoxville, TN is seeking a Certified Prosthetist or Prosthetist/Orthotist. Company has been in business for 15+ years and is established in the Knoxville area. The ideal clinician will be interested in focusing in pros...Date Posted: 02/01/2021 Recommended
CPO, Board Eligible, or O&P ResidentPennsylvania, United States
Growing private practice is currently searching for a CPO, Board Eligible, or O&P Resident to join their team in Eastern PA. This is an excellent mentorship opportunity for the right candidate. Come see a wide variety of patients in prosthetics and ort...Date Posted: 10/13/2020 Recommended